The faculty and families of Charity Christian Center and Thrive Christian School want our students to thrive in every area of their lives. Thrive means to grow vigorously. We want our students to grow in their God given talents, to become lifelong learners, and serve and honor God.
Thrive Christian School was established with the following objectives:
- To provide quality education for the students of Charity Christian Center and like-minded believers in our community and surrounding communities. (Proverbs 8:11-21)
- To train and develop our students spiritually, academically, physically, socially, and emotionally to prepare them for their God given plans for their lives. (Philippians 3:12-15, Jeremiah 29:11, Proverbs 22:6)
- To come alongside parents and reinforce their authority and discipline that already comes from home. (1 Corinthians 1:10)
- To create an environment that is safe and godly where students can learn and grow. (Proverbs 22:10)
- To provide a model of excellence of respect for authority, good citizenship, love of our country, responsibility, and true Christian living. (1 Timothy 4:12)