Thrive Christian School has been established by Charity Christian Center, because we believe that a student's education should be based upon the Word of God. Our goal everyday is to provide an educational atmosphere where the Word of God is first and foremost and is integrated throughout our day and into our curriculum. We also want to equip our students to help them succeed academically and prepare them for the future with the most up to date technology and curriculum.
- Complete an Application for Admission by clicking here. (if you need a paper copy please contact Holly Camacaro).
- Both parents must sign a Charity Christian Center Statement of Belief paper.
- Both parents must sign a Statement of Support paper.
- You must pay the $80 application fee (non-refundable).
- You must provide us a copy of your child(ren)'s most recent report card.
- You must provide a copy of your child(ren)'s birth certificate.
After your application is received we will call you to set up an appointment for the parent interview.
Next, once the parent interview is held we will call you to set up an appointment to screen your child(ren). The screening will just provide us information to best meet the needs of your child(ren) academically.
Upon acceptance you will be required to pay the book and resource fee of $295 which is non-refundable.
Other forms may be requested which include:
- State of Illinois "Certificate of Child Health Examination and Immunizations"
- State of Illinois "Proof of Dental Examination"
- State of Illinois "Eye Examination"
- Childhood Lead Risk Assessment Questionnaire
Please take time to read over the parent handbook to receive further details on the application process.
The scholarships are available for Pre-K to 5th grade.
Jerseyville Public school bus system supports Thrive Christian School for families that live in the Jerseyville school district only for our K-5th grade. Bus transportation is not available for our 4 and 5 year old Pre-K program.
Ask for more information